“Human presence is a creative and turbulent sacrament, a visible sign of invisible grace”. John O'Donohue

Thursday, 25 May 2017

New Moon in Gemini

On this the night of the New Moon in Gemini - the sign of my birth month - I meet myself in ritual.

I meet myself on the land. Not the land of my birth, but the land which holds space in my heart's geography.

I meet myself to find release. I ask to release all that has caused my heart to break since the time of this same New Moon last year.

All of the heartbreak

All of the loss

All of the feelings of abandonment

All of the beliefs of Not Good Enough

All Of It

...

I let the Fire receive it

I let the Water receive it

I let the Earth receive it

I let the Air receive it

...

I release to Love and Healing and Wholeness those dear beautiful men who have met me in love and in hurt.
...

I release Hiding

I release Excuses

I release Avoiding the work

I release Shying away from real intimacy

I release Dependency

...

I let it all be taken and transformed and gently caressed into wholeness by the love and goodness of All That Is.
...


गते गते पारगते पारसंगते बोधि स्वाहा

Gate, Gate, Paragate, 
Para Sam gate 
Bodhi svaha 

Gone, Gone, Gone beyond 
Gone utterly beyond 
Oh what an Awakening

~The Heart Sutra


1 comment: